Sunday 28 January 2018

Sunday 28th January 2018

Today I visited some really special people in Brighton <3 and took as much food prep with me as I could. I absolutely Love Brighton ad the friends I have down there.

After my carb up last night I slept really well and do feel more energetic today.

Training day calories:
1,900

8am Oats, chia seeds, frozen berry mix, egg whites, broccoli, ketchup

11.30am Chicken, rice, cherry tomato, ketchup, coconut oil

2.30pm pre workout Oats & whey

Intra workout aminos

6.30pm Post workout whey and popcorn

11.30pm Chicken, broccoli, light Mayo, oats, greek yoghurt, coconut oil, dark chocolate (Last meal of the day just trying to get a decent level of calories in as I would have been a little too low for the day, it was also late so I went for what was easy to get hold of)

Todays training was slightly different, after being at my old gym, and after having feeled so fatigued the day before I simply wanted a light hearted enjoyable session. Something that made me happy to do.

Training at Withdean :)

BB Deadlifts (3x5@150kg PB)
Bulgarian split squats
High wide foot leg press
Pull ups, wide thick grip
Seated DB Shoulder press
Seated DB lateral raise
30 mins Cardio

All done in a light hearted manor just to burn calories and to primarily allow me to feel excited by the gym after a tiring last 2 weeks grinding through my sessions.

Much love x x x

15 comments:

  1. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
    autoketing.com facebook chat support facebook help chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.I can enrich my knowledge.so happy to find good place to many here in the post. the writing is just great. thanks for the post.
    Shipping Bar for Shopify shipping bar shopify autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I check your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!
    email with love free app
    email with love by autoketing
    apps autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited to read what you share in the above post, wish you have more excellent articles.
    currency converter free, currency converter portable, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable blog. I enjoyed examining your articles. This is to a great degree a magnificent investigated for me. I have bookmarked it and I am suspecting examining new articles. Keep doing astonishing!
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  6. The site is very interesting, you made some compelling remarks and the matter is on point.I’d choose to make use of some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind.
    zombs royale games online
    happy wheels games online
    five nights at freddys games online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this website gives quality dependent content and extra information, is there any other web page which presents these kinds of things in quality?
    Happy Wheels Game
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Jelly-go Game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Games Flyordieio
    Free Dynamons evolution
    Crayon shinchan adventure online
    This pass practice is commonly costly as professional web developers can warfare you each and every share of one from a hundred bucks to thousands of dollars, depending not in the isolate away away off from how perplexing you nonappearance your website to be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much thanks for this valuable article. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read!They contain plenty of information and insight.
    online free game Blocky Craft Police Squad game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring best game Tomb Runner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fire truck crazy race free
    Chicken invaders unblocked games
    Zombie run games online
    It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a fondness for your post. They help me when I need to solve problems. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community.
    Papa's Scooperia free game for kids game Def Island Kick The Buddy online game

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

    free games online
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content
    2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete

  14. food games online
    basketball free online
    soccer games
    This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the precious information you offer for your articles. I will be able to bookmark your blog and feature my youngsters take a look at up here generally

    games at googy
    friv Games play
    y8 boy games

    ReplyDelete