Wednesday 31 January 2018

Monday 29th January 2018

Today I trained Back which was a great session. Fine tuning food intake as I go now just to allow a little variety so I'll try and post a little more, there won't be great changes to start with, I'll be keeping supplements similar also. 

Since Saturday I decided to take my training for the next few weeks into my own hands as the current training and nutrition style was a little too much. I have 15 weeks to go, so not feeling the need to be so drained so far out. 

Back session:
(After doing deadlifts on Sunday I had to tweak this session not to load my lower back which was easy to do) Squeeze and feel on all exercises was amazing.

Seated Resistance machine row
Plate loaded machine rows
Thick Grip Watson Bar row 
Lat Pull down, wide neutral grip
Single arm machine row
wide grip cable Stiff arm pull down
Hanging leg raises
Ab crunches
Cardio (20 mins)


Food intake:

7am Oats, egg whites, ketchup, chia seeds, frozen berries

9am Oats, whey, Jam

Intra workout made by moi

1pm Chicken, New baby potatoes, Red pepper, cherry tomatoes

4pm Chicken, sweet potato, Carrot

7pm Lean beef mince, Carrot, cherry tomatoes, sweet potato, coconut oil

9.30pm Greek yoghurt, whey, coconut and almond butter, fibre one bar

Really happy with todays session, food intake and general feel.

x x x



10 comments:

  1. You absolutely have wonderful stories. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    autoketing.com facebook chat support facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles are very useful.I'm so grateful for all that you've done.Thank you so much. I usually wait for your pieces of writing.
    Shopify free shipping bar app App Shipping Bar Master app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice and good post this. I really like it very much. Keep this quality of your work on articles going on and please do not let the quality of your articles fall to bad. Cheers
    Discount master app, Product discount master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. llo there mates, it is unfathomable formed piece totally delineated, continue with the amazing work continually
    friv10games club game free, kizi-2018 for school, gogy xyz free online juegos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was brought up here by a mistake but I kept looking on your website and I found it amazing
    Shell Shockers Game
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Sling-drift Game

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family
    Top burger Games for girls
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Free Dynamons evolution

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article.
    Tomb Runner best online game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring play for free free game Blocky Craft Police Squad

    ReplyDelete
  8. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.They are so awesome. Thanks a million. I wait for next posts. They are pieces of advice for me.
    Blocky Rabbit Tower free game online game Def Island free best game Real Flight Simulator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts.
    io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts.

    ReplyDelete