Friday 26 January 2018

Thursday 25th January 2018

Today was a tough day. Physically drained. I finished work the night before at 9.30pm... I had to wake at 4.30 to start work at 5.45am, and I was also due to deadlift at 2pm. I realised by 2pm that I wasn't going to be able to deadlift, I had all the best intentions, I had my preworkout oats and coffee before hand, did my usual warm ups, but I really really struggled and couldn't get my mind in the right place at all. Mind set is a huge part in my deadlift workouts currently, they are so fatigueing that I need to have a strong mindset and strong internal motivators to get it done. 

At this point I decided to leave, my body was telling me rest was absolutely necessary. The last thing that was going to happen was a successful workout. So I went home a little teary and napped really well for about an hour and woke naturally from this. After my nap, I still didn't feel 100% so decided a bubble bath and a night in would be perfect and that I actually didn't mind this as a one off alteration to my plans..... However..... I decided to run this all through my coach first before making this my final decision. Dan wasn't on the same wave length as myself and wanted me to push through this tiredness and to prove to myself it's all in the mind. 

Dan wasn't 100% correct, I still went back to the gym to train an sacrificed my bubble bath, I did manage a really good back and chest session, however I was absolutely knackered still and did have to fight off crying, which seems to be a natural response I have to exhaustion. (And it's not exactly a great look for members while you're training....)

I'm still exhuasted, my body is still over stressed and refusing to lose weight, infact its so stressed we are on the rise in weight. Let's hope things improve over the next 7 days as I stick to Dan's madness.

Training day menu:
(1900 cal)


4.30am Oats, chia seeds, frozen fruit, egg whites & ketchup


8.45am Chicken, sweet potato, carrot, spinach, coconut oil

1.15
pm Pre-workout oats, whey, banana & Jam

- which ended up not being preworkout as I couldn't train at this point...

4.45pm Chicken, rice, broccoli, tomato, coconut oil

8.30pm Post workout beef mince, new baby potatos, asparagus, red pepper, cherry tomatos & Greek yoghurt 0%, whey, dark chocolate

2 meals in 1 as I needed to get them in.

Training day programme:

Single arm row, plate loaded machine
Weighted pull ups
Lat pull down, narrow neutral grip to mid body
Pec flyes - changed to Watson handles press ups
Flat DB Press
Standing cable face pull into banded face pulls
Hanging leg raises
Ab crunches
Cardio (20 mins)


Trust the process x x x 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this article, it contains real information that extends my understanding, I'm sure everyone will see it as well.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a wonderful site and I really enjoy it the data you shared. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    autoketing.com facebook chat support facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.I want to say thanks to you.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to be able to read the author's shared lines, wish you always success, and have more great postings.
    currency converter free, currency converter portable, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous post I seen by virtue of offer it. It is genuinely what I expected to see look for in future you will continue subsequent to sharing such an extraordinary post.y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this twist towards. I in truth moreover your weblog publicize no consider lots. you've got in truth shared a informative and appealing weblog publish following human beings
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Jelly-go Game
    Sling-drift Game

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elsa breakup drama best online game
    Chicken invaders unblocked games
    Zombie run games online
    I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I thought this publish was great. I don’t recognize who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read all your articles. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts. They contains a bunch of information. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    Kick The Buddy game for kids online game Def Island Papa's Scooperia online game to play

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your writings are so good. They contains a bunch of information. I think that you know much about those topics. I want to send a thank to you. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    rise up up games
    snail bob 7 fantasy story free
    red ball 5 online

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known.
    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if you can share some of the research paper writing help that you received here with us. That would make me a happy person and I need that right now.
    io jogos net
    friv 4 school
    2player games online

    ReplyDelete
  12. food games 2019
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    I wonder if you can share some of the research paper writing help that you received here with us. That would make me a happy person and I need that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone.I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.

    gogy games unblocked
    play game friv
    1 player games unblocked at school

    ReplyDelete